Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#5-Jan. 5th

JAN5-20110104-IMG_2129-110104This is a quick photo I shot of the Papa Murphy’s bread stick pizza that Hank and Erin brought my family for dinner.  I didn’t get Dan home until after 6pm from the ER and picking up new meds for the pneumonia.  Instead of having to worry about getting together something to feed everyone and get Dan settled in I was able to pop this and a yummy pizza into the oven, and we had a perfect dinner.

THANK YOU HANK and ERIN!!!  I seriously feel so blessed with all of the help that has been offered since Dan got sick this weekend.  Blake said it best when he called me earlier, he said, “Mom, I think that we have been lucky to meet the nicest people ever since moving to Minot.”  I agree with him!  It might not be the warmest, prettiest, or easiest place to live, but the people more than make up for it!

1 comment:

  1. Yumm!!! So glad you are liking something about Minot. Hope Dan is feeling better. Interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete