Tuesday, January 17, 2017

#14-Jan. 14th

What are the things that others think are silly but that you absolutely love???

For me its trees!  I could totally have the nickname Tree Hugger!  I love the beauty in them, the strength, diversity, textures, colors.  I could go on and on.  My husband just shakes his head at me while we are  out driving places and I will just randomly exclaim out when I see a tree I find beautiful!

Since we have moved so much I have only rarely had trees that were my own (on our property) and it is something I always want.  I have probably about three different tree types picked out that I am expecting Dan to help me plant this spring.

Lately as we have looked at land for possibly building a new home and for a studio, looking at the trees could almost help be a deciding factor, especially when in the South there is such beautiful big oak trees.  I mean seriously who wouldn't want one or two of these beauties???

No comments:

Post a Comment