Friday, January 6, 2017

#5-Jan. 5th

I use to try to get out regularly and do photo walks in my area or areas nearby.  It truly would make me try to look at things from a different angle.  Sometimes I would follow a photo challenge list, other times I would bring one type of lens and try to just use it creatively.  I honestly haven't done this in almost over a year until a friend called me up and said lets get together and shoot.  That's exactly what we did.  We wandered around in downtown Shreveport for just about an hour.  I used only my lensbaby lens and my macro lens.

I love old buildings and architecture in general.  I love history.  I love being able to take time to try to look at things people walk past everyday and overlook.  There is beauty in these things. Today it was the rust on a pipe on the side of a building.  I mean seriously, the thought of my life without pipes, no indoor plumbing-heck no. I like being a spoiled American that can deal with #firstworldproblems.

{side note-HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mom!!!!}




No comments:

Post a Comment