Wednesday, January 25, 2017

#19-Jan. 19th

This was suppose to be much easier to get done, and eventually I will be able to find an app that can help me keep up with my blog posts.  Apparently yesterday wasn't the day I would get one to work.  I seriously tried about a half dozen times to post my blog images from my phone and the blogger app just kept shutting down.  After the last time when it managed to stay open long enough for me to type all I wanted to say and then it shut down and saved nothing, so I realized I will have to continue to post from my computer for now.  

Anyway, the photo for the day is another iPhone image.  It's Cole so proud at his school awards ceremony.  He was chosen for the Principal Award for the Quarter, straight A's, and won the two class competition for the Geography.  So proud of how hard he works at his school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment