Thursday, January 26, 2017

#24-Jan. 24th

I have been going back and forth in my mind of what my intentions for this blog are.  I mean I know that I want to use it to post a daily photo.  That by itself will drive me to be shooting more, but should it be more than just that?  Should I be trying to make sure I post something witty or some internal deep thoughts with each daily image?  Do I even take the time to do anything more than share an image?  I know this is an internal struggle.

I use to want to use a blog as a personal form of a daily diary, but is this the truly the right place for that?  Should I use this more to post about my family and daily life or as an opportunity to build my business?

Needless to say I don't have it figured out at all.  So at this point I will just be happy if I can do better about making sure to get my posts made daily rather than putting up four, five, or six posts all in one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment