Friday, January 6, 2017

#1-Jan. 1, 2017

I know I am behind already for my photo of the day blog, but today's intention will be to post all of my first images for the year as I did take the time to shoot them, just haven't had the time to post....

I swear every year I have a list of New Year's Resolutions that I make, the usuals-work out more, eat healthier, lose weight.  Each year I also try to say I will travel more, spend less time on frivolous activities, more time with scripture study, and more time on my crafts or fun hobbies.

This year I truly want to do one thing-grow and learn better who I am and who I should be.  I know this might sound silly, but I think sometimes I just let days go by doing what seems to be expected of me-go to work, get kids off to school and activities, make meals, clean the house, etc.  Its in the everyday life that I seem to lose direction, focus.  And this year my goal isn't any type of perfection, just growth...

So I will be taking a photo of the day all year.  Honestly I usually do anyway.  I won't always post daily, but I will try.  But this year I will grow.  I will do things that make me happy, spend more quality time with loved ones, learn more, draw closer to the Lord, and learn to be happy in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment