Sunday, January 16, 2011

#16-Jan. 16th

I had an interesting and fun assignment to do in my Digital Design class.  I needed about 20-30 photos with “traffic” in different locations throughout the image.  Then you blend the images to make the people not be in the image.  This is a great technique if you are shooting in a popular tourist area and need to get rid of people in an image.  My finished images had some ghosting because of file size we had to blend only 5-6 of the images.  Still it was a lot of fun.jan16-20110115-IMG_9744-110115 {One of the images taken as I made the kids all play a freeze game.}

jenn_stack_results-1-2 {Blended image with slight ghosting.}

 

jenn_stack_results-1-3

{Merged images}

jenn_stack_results-1-4

{Inverted merged image}

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that is really interesting. I would love to try it. Wish you were here to show me how.

    ReplyDelete