Saturday, January 22, 2011

#22-Jan. 22nd

Today I am thankful for friends I have made throughout the years.  Last night while I was out a package arrived for me from a very dear friend.  After staying up till 4am to finish homework this was a wonderful treat to wake up to.  Robyn sent me the most beautiful basket and fudge.  Yum!  I already have a ton of photo ideas for this basket.  Now to just get my hands on a newborn baby.  :)  THANK YOU Robyn!

jan22-20110122-IMG_2222-110122

Since I also love the texture, here is a photo from Robyn and my trip to Oregon, with a basket weave texture added.

for-robynHere is the same photo with a texture from the cracked sidewalk that I shot on the same trip.

robyn2

1 comment:

  1. So you must be making your own textures from photos. Very, very neat. I was worried that you might not have received the package. The tracking said it had been left by your front door. Glad that you liked it and can use it too. I have a friend who is using hers for an egg gathering basket which works great. I had seen them here at a cool shop in October and was so hoping that they still had one in purple and sure enough, they did.

    ReplyDelete