Sunday, January 23, 2011

#23-Jan. 23rd

We had more snow fall again last night.  Not a lot, but the winds have created some horrible snow drifts.  Once again as we pull up from church today our awesome neighbor was out snow blowing our driveway!  I swear I need to bake more as “thank you”s for them.  No homework due today but a ton of reading.  I am also in an art history class and now I am just dying to get to Egypt and Greece.  I think one will have to try to get on my agenda for next year!

Here is another photo from my Photoshop class…Sepia with texture overlay @ 12%

1 comment:

  1. That is where your mom and I are wanting to go too. We maybe could make it a threesome and visit together. What a time that would be. I love this shot, Jenn. The texture adds just the right touch too.

    ReplyDelete