Friday, January 2, 2015

#2-Jan. 2nd




This morning my day started with a photo shoot at a local diner, Allen's Grill, with my boss and work associate, Neil.  I was assisting on a food shoot for their new updated menu.  The food looked and smelled so good.  It is definitely a nice place to go for a home cooked style meal if you are in the Shreveport area.  Then the rest of the day was editing images from yesterday and today's shoots.

Today I have two images to post, the first was shot while on my lunch break.  I brought out the macro lens today to try to play a bit.  I really want to spend some time trying to shoot textures and patterns with it.  The second image is a typical family snapshot from my phone...

Since dinner was not on my mind.  Dan and Trent suggested we take the kids to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and games.  It has been raining for two days straight and has at least one more to go so this was a perfect way to help them let out some of their pent up energy, plus it was just plain fun, even if Blake did beat me at SkeeBall.


             


No comments:

Post a Comment