Friday, May 13, 2011

#133-May 13th

may13-20110512-IMG_2644-110512

This is an image of the decorated chocolate candy tins that I made for the ladies that I visit each month from church.  My friend Kim and I get to visit with three wonderful women and friends.  It is through a wonderful program at my church called visiting teaching.  They try to assign everyone people to visit each month and that way each woman has a network of people they know that they can call on in times of need.  I am so thankful for this program because I have made wonderful friends, been able to do and receive service, and get a chance to get out or get visited each month and gab with wonderful women!

{Each can is filled with Dove chocolates and Hershey kisses.  To make these you open the fruit cup from the bottom with a side can opener (I use my Pampered Chef one.)  Eat the fruit, remove the label, and wash and dry the can.  Fill with desired treats, and super glue the bottom back on.  Then add pretty paper around the sides and a tag.}

No comments:

Post a Comment